09 December 2003

Wittering

I didn't post anything over the weekend, because my weekends at the moment (including Mondays) consist of sitting at a computer screen, disembowelling entire chapters of my novel and then trying to fit all the bits back together again. Apart from eating, going to the lavatory and -- for one evening only -- babysitting for my goddaughter Ella, my entire time has been spent on rewrites. Even my dreams.

Sorry, that isn't very interesting, is it? Er... see that new Yellow Pages poster advert? The one that says "There's Only One Yellow Pages"? Well, that's a great big lie. We've got three of the bastards in the office at work.

No, I'd never make it in stand-up. I'll try and ensure more exciting things happen to me between now and Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)