04 June 2004

Weird Dream

The other night I dreamed that I was watching daytime soap operas, a thing I never do in real life. Flagging ratings meant that the producers had introduced a lot more bonking and nudity, to boost the viewing figures. One topless woman was wearing particularly striking breast decorations in the form of giant spectacles, which framed her breasts as if they were gigantic eyes.

After a while, a pair of kidnappers gained entry to the hero's house by pretending to be murderous zombies (I didn't quite follow that bit, to be honest), and made off with his (nude) girlfriend and his pet chimpanzee. Their big mistake came in allowing the chimp to drive.

This wouldn't have been a problem -- they had the ape at gunpoint, after all -- except that, in a Twin Peaks style twist, the chimp was periodically possessed by a demon, who didn't care about the life of its host, the kidnappers, or the hero's girlfriend. The demon took control of the chimp, the chimp crashed the car, all the occupants died horribly, and then I woke up.

Following March's lucid episode, I'm considering starting a separate blog, to use exclusively as a dream diary. After all, my dream life seems to be more interesting than my waking one a lot of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)