20 July 2004

Bits and Pieces

Bit: The reviews page for Of the City of the Saved... at Outpost Gallifrey has been updated with a review by Finn Clark. Finn's a prolific reviewer and a good one, who doesn't hesitate to let negative views be known if he has them. And, despite having had his reservations about the whole City concept from The Book of the War, he gives OtCotS... a qualified thumbs-up. Which comes as something of a relief.

Piece: As you'll see, I've finally worked out how to add a list of links to my sidebar, once again by cribbing off Mags Halliday's blog (eventually she's going to get fed up with me doing this). So far various blogs of interesting people are listed, along with my pages and some other relevant stuff. I'll be adding new links as I refer to them here, or just as I happen to stumble across them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)