02 September 2004

Website Update

My website is now updated with the promised fruits of Greenbelt -- the reading list from my talks and the short story I contributed to the anthology zine thing. I've put up a couple of other short stories while I'm at it, including the "Lucid Episode" entry from this very blog. (I'm not entirely sure the stories are a good addition, actually, and I may decide to take them down the next time I update.)

I'm hoping at some point to hyperlink the reading list comprehensively; and also to put up a full transcript of the talks themselves -- they weren't officially recorded by Greenbelt, but we were able to make recordings on a borrowed minidisk player, which have apparently turned out OK.

In the meantime, here's a quick straw poll. I'm aware that I didn't talk much about issues of faith or religion in Peculiar Lives for quite a while -- pretty much since the beginning, in fact -- and that recently (what with spending a fair amount of time preparing these Christianocentric talks) I've started making rather a habit of it. The perils and misconceptions attendant upon self-identifying as a Christian are complicated, and I'm mildly interested to know how many of my regular readers (assuming I have such things, which may be unwise) have found these recent entries either screamingly embarrassing or more boring than usual.

You all know where the comments button is. Alternatively, email me. I'm genuinely interested...

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)