24 October 2004

Finally...

...I have broadband connection. A nice man came round yesterday and ran a line all the way from the cable point downstairs up to my study and my computer. It's glorious -- I can even watch webcasts, which I was never able to do with my dial-up account.

Allow me, then, to use my first post made by means of this miraculous portal to bring to your attention Osiris Press, an exciting new publishing venture (and, remarkably, not a vanity press) specifically geared towards seeking out talented new authors and publishing their work. If you think you might be such a person, then have a look at their Authors' Guide. This is a venture that deserves to succeed (so feel free to publicise it further if you like).

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)