17 October 2004

A Quick Note...

...while this connection lasts, to say that A Life Worth Living -- the SF anthology from Big Finish which includes my short story "Sex Secrets of the Robot Replicants" -- is now available. Which is to say, some people are claiming to have seen copies in bookshops, and even to have bought them.

I haven't done either, because I haven't been into a bookshop for weeks, and nor have I had my complimentary copies through yet (though postal redirection may be something to do with that). But even so, you should be able to order the book now via Big Finish, should you so wish. (Amazon don't seem to have their copies in yet.)

Edit to Add: I now have my copies, and very nice they are too. Amazon.co.uk have also received theirs, although Amazon.com still aren't listing the book at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)