06 April 2007

Brainchildren

I've started the final push towards a finished version of "Nursery Politics", and thus of Nobody's Children. The whole process of writing this latest novella has been surprisingly gruelling -- I'm not really sure why, but I'm sure you'll have noticed me complaining about the fact.

It'll be over soon, though, and there's potentially good news about another project afterwards (not that I'm ready to think about that as yet).

While I've been doing this, B. has been finishing off and displaying her latest piece of art: Vesica Piscis, part of an Easter art exhibition run by a local church. It looks like this.

Vesica Piscis 5

More photos are visible here... and for what a vesica piscis actually is, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)