22 June 2007

Penguinage

I'm still catching up with the Bristol Zoo photos, including these splendid penguins:
Penguins 2

Most of these are African penguins, but there are also some little blue penguins, as mentioned in Douglas Adams and Mark Carwardine's Last Chance to See.
Penguins 4

We also offer some blurry pseudo-underwater photos of seals...
Seals 1

...plus yet more of my cats.
Scully 5

The baby gorilla's next, I promise. Full Bristol Zoo set here.

(Meanwhile I've changed my profile photo back to the well-worn previous one, at conjugal request. If you particularly enjoyed the inverse goatee, you can still admire it here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)