22 December 2003

More Website Wittering

I should perhaps explain, since I gather at least one person is reading this weblog, the reason why the promised plug for my website has failed to appear. It's basically because I'm still awaiting confirmation from my publisher (who's obviously a busy human being) that the pages relating to my novel, and the encyclopedia-cum-anthology I was previously published in, The Book of the War, are acceptable and in line with all their relevant policies.

The college holidays have commenced, and I'm into the late stages of rewrites -- and yes, I'm aware that that still isn't interesting, as I promised it would be. Look, I can stay in and work on my first novel which is out in about three months' time, or I can go out and do interesting things so they can go in my weblog. Which do you think I'm going to choose?

I have seen The Return of the King, though. I could talk about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)