- Dan Smith, who was recently pleasantly complimentary about The Book of the War;
- Mags L Halliday, who wrote some of it (rather more than me in fact, I think);
- J-P Stacey, who was kind enough to read through an early draft of Of the City of the Saved... and give his comments;
- Matthew Graham, one of the novel's co-dedicatees (and husband to the other);
- and Andrew Chapman, my webhost at www.infinitarian.com.
Is it bad form to give real names when talking about weblogs? I have no idea, quite honestly. If it is, read "vigornian", "Moosifer Jones", "Small Beds and Large Bears", "drcosmos" and "hatmandu" respectively. Personally, I think that sounds a little silly.