04 June 2004

Busy, Busy

Various web-type updates:

1. My website now boasts some additional Extras relating to Of the City of the Saved..., including some extensive Notes on the novel (around 15,000 words' worth, actually) in the Commentary area, and an extra snippet in the Deleted Scenes. There are also some hidden extras, which I'm not going to link to. (Take note, however: the Notes are designed to be read in parallel with the novel. If you read ahead -- and even more so if you read them without reading the novel at all -- you're going to get a lot of stuff spoilered.)

2. I've added a Comments facility to this page, so that you can let me know what you think about, well, anything really. This comes courtesy of the nice people at Haloscan -- many thanks to Mags Halliday for the tip.

3. I've also registered a livejournal account (under the name "infinitarian", imaginatively enough) so that I can comment on other people's livejournals without coming up Anonymous. I don't intend to use it as a weblog: the sole entry there is a link to this blog, and I intend to keep it that way.

4. The Faction Paradox website has also been updated (not that I can take credit for that). There's no information on Of the City of the Saved... that you couldn't find elsewhere -- but still, it's very nicely presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)