23 February 2005

Web Fiddling

Some of you may already have spotted that www.infinitarian.com was updated at the weekend with the original short story proposal for "Sex Secrets of the Robot Replicants" in A Life Worth Living. I'm actually having second thoughts about this now, as it's so close to the final product that a) I'm not sure it adds much, and b) it could actually substitute for reading the story, and therefore for buying the book. I may well be taking it down shortly, in fact (maybe cropping it down to the form of the prose extracts which didn't make it), so make the most of it while it's there.

Thank Heavens, I also now have the transcripts of my Greenbelt talks in a more or less usable form, together with a hyperlinked version of the current reading list. Pending final tweaking, I can probably have them up and running in the next day or so, which is nice. I'm also trying to come up with a paragraph blurb for my short story in Wildthyme on Top, but the nature of the story itself doesn't make that particularly easy.

I also have some smart new pages which are awaiting the official announcement of Peculiar Lives to go live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)