11 December 2005

Due to Circumstances Beyond Our Control...

Because of various extrinsic factors with which I won't bore you, I'm going to have to scale down activity on this blog, at least for a while. I'll still be posting, but almost certainly less often. Which is a shame, probably more for me than it is for you.

The reviews of Anansi Boys and Pattern Recognition are going to have to be put on hold for a while.

I'm going to be away for a couple of weeks or so over Christmas anyway, mind you, so this may not make all that much difference at first. I'm not sure how long the situation will persist, but it's clearly not ideal and I'm hoping it's susceptible to resolution at some point.

Sorry to be so opaque about this. (And no, it's not another writing commission, unfortunately.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)