02 December 2006

Works in Review

Have I mentioned that I'm a big review slut? And that Richard McGinlay at Sci-Fi Online is one of my favourite reviewers?

Ah, yes, I see that I have.

Richard says of Collected Works:
Though Nick Wallace is named as the editor of this anthology, I suspect that a great deal of credit is also due to Philip Purser-Hallard. He has written five linking interludes, entitled “Perspectives”, which focus upon the Quire - a clan of fascinatingly strange visitors from humanity’s distant future, who crop up throughout this carefully controlled book - and he also co-wrote the final tale, “Future Relations”, with Wallace.
I'm not sure that that's entirely fair to Nick, but it's still pleasing to hear. You can read the whole review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)