03 January 2007

Missing Matter

Still somewhat exhausted from all the Christmas and New Year cheer, followed by a rather half-hearted return to work yesterday and today.

A proper summary of What I Did On My Holidays should follow in the next couple of days, after which normal service should be resumed. In the meantime, a brief public service announcement: my email's shagged. The providers claim to be sorting it out, but I don't hold much confidence in that. Things like mailing lists, CCs and the forwarding from the various at infinitarian dot com addresses are either bouncing or vanishing into the ether. If you've been trying to contact me since around 22 December and failing, then leaving a comment here alerting me to the fact might be a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)