15 September 2013

Review and Prognosis

I'm very much hoping that in the next week or so, I'll have something very exciting to announce here. In fact, there are three things I need to get around to announcing: one entirely predictable if you've been paying attention to my recent career, but with some cool aspects; one rather more exciting and also cool; and one very exciting and cool indeed. I might even announce them all at the same time.

For the moment, though, you'll have to accept me being mysterious. Sorry about that.

I realise now that I never updated this blog to mention that More Tales of the City is available to buy (as paperback or ebook) from Obverse Books: it also has an Amazon page (UK and US) which should shortly be enhanced by the addition of the cover, although I wouldn't recommend trying to buy it through that route.

More Tales has had a couple of rather decent reviews since release: this one from Andrew Hickey (also on his blog) and this from JD Burton (registration needed) are particularly pleasing. I'd also commend this flattering review of Horizon to your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)