07 August 2004

Reading for Comprehension

TESCO
MY BABY'S POWDER
I'll leave skin soft and smooth
I'll help keen skin dry
I'm hypoallergenic
[PTO]

TESCO MY BABY'S POWDER
I'll leave baby's delicate skin feeling soft and smooth. Use me after each bath or nappy change to help keep baby's skin dry. I'll form a comfortable layer to help prevent friction and avoid skin irritations.
I'm ideal for use by all the family.
[Directions for Use, Warning, Ingredients etc]


Never mind for the moment why I have this in the house -- who is the speaker in this passage? Does the powder have a baby it's referring to as "my"? Is the parent of the baby hypoallergenic? What?



(Hmm? No, I'm not getting much work done today, as it happens. Why do you ask?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)