15 October 2004

No, I'm Not Dead

Just taking advantage of a brief period of uninterrupted broadband access to assure everyone that:

1. I'm fine;
2. I haven't given up keeping this blog;
3. the house move went OK (if far from perfectly);
4. a surprising amount of our stuff is now actually unpacked; and
5. my shiny new broadband PC-to-internet connection is, apparently, pretty much totally shagged and I'm having a great deal of trouble unshagging it, hence thetotal lack of updates since the move.

I'm very very hopeless with computers. If I can get this connection working properly in the next few days, I'll update more. If I can't, then as you can probably imagine, I won't.

The cats seem to be settling into the new house, anyway, even if the PC isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)