08 January 2005

[Insert Pythonism Here]

Periodically this blog acquires spam-type "comments", obviously placed there automatically, advising me (or perhaps my readers) to check out some dubious source of prescription drugs. I've been banning the specific I.P. addresses via HaloScan, but as one might expect that doesn't seem to be preventing them from appearing. This is annoying, because HaloScan seem to have decided that the blog deserves a maximum of 120 comments (I really really must get round to upgrading the account), and deletes the oldest permanently whenever a new one is posted.

Does anyone else have this problem, and is there any way of fixing it that they know of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)