28 April 2005

The Wrong Lizard Might Get In

Who Should You Vote For?

The startlingly popular Who Should You Vote For? has now been updated. The new version's 25 questions long and supposedly more accurate, having received feedback from the various parties. National versions which take Plaid Cymru and the S.N.P. into account are apparently on the way.

The results now show me only slightly more Lib Dem than Green, which is good because I'll probably be voting for the latter. I seem to be neutral to Labour, and hate U.K.I.P. rather less than I do the Tories. Which is, I suppose, fair. It is, after all, not Labour I object to but the maniac currently in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)