29 September 2005

Dream-Life

At some point during the night before last, B. and I must have decided to adopt some more cats, because several came to stay with us in the hope of being chosen, including the Evil Cat belonging to one of our neighbours (who keeps invading our house in real life and eating all our cats' food). One of them had avocado-coloured fur and was called Kiwi, presumably after the fruit. Another was a tortoiseshell cat, with an actual tortoise-shell.

Last night, two students were asking my permission to have sex in the library. I explained that, while a bit of discreet fumbling might be allowable, they were under no circumstances to get naked, which they seemed to feel was an acceptable compromise.

Other parts of me may not be working so well since I put the coffee-drinking on hold, but I'm sleeping an awful lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)