09 November 2006

I'm a Big Review Slut...

...and on these grounds I thoroughly approve of Sci-Fi Online's Richard McGinlay. Especially when he says things like:
Best of all is "The Ruins of Time", in which Philip Purser-Hallard brilliantly captures the essence of the original TARDIS team. His story also features a cliffhanging end-of-scene moment on practically every other page, which makes it a real page-turner.
I remember he was rather flattering about my story in A Life Worth Living a couple of years ago as well... although his review of Peculiar Lives was a little odd.

I've been revamping the reviews pages at www.infinitarian.com, incidentally, with quotes from the reviews in question:If you know of any reviews I've missed, do let me know. I've seen none for Collected Works as yet, but it's only recently out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)