31 March 2004

Blinks

At some point I'm going to give this page an overhaul, putting in links to the logs of various people I know up in the, er, masthead thing, and making its colours and layout rather more of a piece with my website. Unfortunately my semi-literacy in the HTML department means I have no idea how to do this, so for the moment allow me to commend to you the weblogs of the following individuals:


Is it bad form to give real names when talking about weblogs? I have no idea, quite honestly. If it is, read "vigornian", "Moosifer Jones", "Small Beds and Large Bears", "drcosmos" and "hatmandu" respectively. Personally, I think that sounds a little silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please sign comments -- it helps keep track of things. Offensive comments may occasionally be deleted, and spam definitely will be.)